The Inventory Page is where the information that is sent to your connected channels is stored and changed. UseROSS will normally send through four pieces of information to channels.
By default UseROSS will display settings from today to the next 14 days. To view a different date you can either click either of the options available below the Start Date, or click on the Start Date itself to drop down a calendar below. Once you select a date in there a Show Below button will appear beside, which you can click on to show the selected date.
The Bulk Change provides a simple way of making large changes to multiple areas. Click on to open the Bulk Change Tool which opens up a Bulk Change Window.
Select on all of the check boxes on the left that you would like to change.
- Availability: Insert a number in the text box to change the number of rooms available for the selected room type.
- Rate: Insert a number in the text box to change the rate for the selected room type.
- Stop Sell: Check / Uncheck the checkbox on the right to apply / remove the stop sell for the selected period.
- Minstay: Insert a number in the text box to change the minimum stay for the selected room days.
- Closed on arrival: Check / Uncheck the checkbox on the right to mark it as closed on arrival.
- Closed on departure: Check / Uncheck the checkbox on the right to mark it as closed on departure.
- Exact stay arrival: Insert a number of days in the text box to change the availability of the room to have an exact stay period.
- Single rate: Insert the number in the text box to change the rate for a single person for a selected room.
- Fill Availability by default values: Check / Uncheck the checkbox on the right to reset the availability to default.
- Fill Rate by default values: Check / Uncheck the checkbox on the right to reset the rate to default.
- Fill Stop Sell by default values: Check / Uncheck the checkbox on the right to reset the stop sell to default.
- Fill all settings by default values: Check / Uncheck the checkbox on the right to reset all settings to default.
Please click here to see the process of making a Bulk Change
Availability controls how many rooms you have to sell for each date. There is a Stop Sell checkbox where you can run an overall stop sell for all channels for particular dates.
The rates that are being sent through to this channel will be displayed in the text boxes.
Changes made in this section will only be applied to the respective channel.
- Stop Sell: Stop Sell opens up checkboxes below each room to allow you to close off rooms on a particular channel.
- Min Stay: Min stay opens up textboxes below each room to display and allow you to change the minimum stay required for a booking to come in.
- Extra Options: Additional options include Single Person Stay, Exact Stay Arrivals, Closed on Arrival and Closed on Departure.
- Percentage to Rates: Beside the room name the percentage to rate will display. This indicates the increase or decrease (in percent) that will be applied to the rate before it is sent to the channel. This percent to rate can range from -50 to 100.
- Rate Plans: Rate plans are displayed beside the room name for applicable channels. These rate plans are created or deleted on the respective channel and displayed in UseROSS. You may or may not be able to adjust the rates for the rate plan depending on the setting on the channel. The Room will be repeated depending on the number of rate plans you have set up on the Channel.
Some Channels such as Hotel Network has a setting to set Static Rates which means you may or may not be able to adjust the rates in UseROSS. In order to have control over the rates, the setting on the channel needs to be set to Dynamic Rates.
A yellow border around a room means that bookings have been received for that room, but there are still other rooms available to be purchased. If you move your mouse over these rooms it will display the guest name and channel they booked on.
A white background in the Inventory Page means that the settings are defaults, which are set in the Room Page.
Making A Change:
- The Up and Down arrows will apply the settings in the box to all other rooms you have for that date.
- The Right and Left arrows will apply the settings to the current two week period you have displayed.
To save any entered changes click on Save Changes. If you’ve entered changes and don’t wish them to be saved click on Cancel.